Wildlife and Nature
- This Maasai guide knows wild animals by name – and will introduce you to them
4 min read • Jun 30, 2023
Expert guide Steve Nkumum knows everything there is to know about the Maasai Mara ecosystem, thanks to his formal education and personal experience.
- Copy My Trip: An epic adventure in Norway's southern fjords - without the crowds
4 min read • Jun 14, 2023
Lonely Planet contributor Kerry Walker has discovered how to tour Norway's southern fjords - without the usual crowds.
- As I traveled through a remote Canadian national park, Inuit stewards led the way
15 min read • Jun 12, 2023
Torngat Mountains National Park is the ancestral home of Inuit and their predecessors. As elders return to Hebron, we hear some of their stories.
- 20 of Europe's most stunning beaches to explore in 2023
9 min read • May 29, 2023
From the wind-lashed shores of the Atlantic coast to the coves of Italy, we bring you the cream of the European coast.
- Which island offers an authentic taste of Caribbean life?
3 min read • May 25, 2023
If you want more than an all-inclusive beachfront resort, we have the Caribbean-island pick for you.
- The 11 best things to do in Scotland from festivals to puffins and peaks
8 min read • May 17, 2023
From the Edinburgh Festival to the epic Highlands and remote isles, Scotland is full of fun things to do. Here are Scotland’s best experiences.
- Top 7 hikes in Portugal: from the beaches to the mountains
6 min read • May 12, 2023
Portugal has a hike to suit every ability – from coastal strolls to multi-day treks through mountains and ancient Roman routes. Here's our pick of the best.